This is the absolute first entry in this blog. Which means that if you're reading back from the end (June, 2012, on a guess), this is the last one you will read. It has the ultimate last secret of my blogging career on it. Which means that I have to come up with the ultimate secret first. Which is stupid. And too much pressure.
Nevertheless, I have to oblige. And it's not that hard, because ultimate secrets are all enigmatic and stuff, and all I have to do is go to my schizophrenic place for that. Here goes: "grease" and "grass" not only sound alike, but are actually the same word.
- Gathering the Bones, 18: Hew Down the Bridge!
- Postblogging Technology, October, I: Forest for the Trees
- The Bishop's Sea, III: The Real Presence
- Postblogging Technology, November, 1943: Caesar's New Clothes
- Postblogging Technology, April 1944, I: Ancestral Voices
- Postblogging Technology, March 1944, I: Pulling In the Horns
- Gather the Bones, 17: To Our Mother of the Lakes
- Old Europe: Always Falling
- From Now On, No Defeats: Alamein, III: "Look for me at dawn on the third day."
- Postblogging Technology, September, 1945 II: Praying for a Good Victory